How can we improve FileTime?

Notifications of Fax Service Failures

We had a situation where a party argued to the court that we failed to properly serve them although we used FileTime for filing and service. When I logged on to print a proof of service, I discovered for the first time that there was a Fax Service Failure. Although an email notification was sent to my assistant, I was never notified.

Although FileTime has an option so an account holder may receive Administrative notices for filings that were returned by the clerk, there is no similar firm-wide notification for "Firm Service Undeliverable" or "Firm Fax Service Failures" so that someone has general oversight over these errors. As a result, if an assistant is not diligent, these errors can fall through the crack and they are not timely corrected. Please create a firm-wide notification option. Or, even better, please allow an option so that someone else can receive notifications of filing and service failures, without having to receive all of the other notices regarding submission, acceptances, etc.

Please contact me if my description was unclear and you would like to discuss.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)