- Credit Cards Accepted: Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
- Court is not integrated - Case data will not be provided for existing cases.
- Attachments are not allowed.
- Multiple lead documents are allowed.
- Original Petitions - all parties should be listed
- The addresses of the plaintiff(s) and/or defendants are not required, in most cases.
- Copies of citations cannot be requested under additional court services.
- Proposed orders should be filed as a lead document.
- Motions should be filed as a lead documents.
- Documents not needing a file stamp should not have a cover letter as the lead document.
Be sure to have:
- Jurisdiction of case
- Case number
- Case Category
- Case Type
- Case Parties
Updated: 14th December 2016