- There is not a $2.00 court fee
- Credit Cards Accepted: Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
- Attachments are allowed
- Multiple lead documents are allowed
- Court is integrated for cases up to March 2000. All other cases will have to be entered in manually til in the system.
- Original Petitions required all parties to be listed
- The addresses of the plaintiff(s) and defendant(s) are required.
- Proposed orders should be filed as lead documents.
- Motions should be filed as lead documents.
- Documents that do not need a file stamp (proposed orders, notices etc.) should not have a cover letter as the lead document.
Due to the Case Management System (CMS) is not fully integrated into the State eFiling system. When making a subsequent filing into an existing case, all case information will have to be manually typed out by the filer.
Be sure to have:
- Jurisdiction of case
- Case number
- Case Category
- Case Type
- Case Parties
Updated: 14th December 2016