- Court is integrated. Case data will be provided for existing cases.
- There is a $2.00 court fee
- Attachments are allowed.
- Multiple lead documents are allowed.
- Exhibits can be uploaded individually as lead documents.
- The addresses of the plaintiff(s) and/or defendant(s) are not required.
- Addresses are required if not represented by an attorney
- All parties should be listed in an original petition
- Documents that do not need to be file stamped (proposed orders, notices, etc) should not have a cover letter.
- Proposed orders should be filed as a lead document(s).
- Motions should be filed as a lead document(s).
- Exhibits should be filed as attachment.