- Court is not integrated. Case data will be provided for existing cases.
- Credit Cards Accepted: MasterCard, Discover and America Express.
- There is not a $2.00 court fee.
- Attachments are allowed.
- Multiple lead documents are allowed.
- Case Information Sheet should be submitted as an attachment.
- Exhibits cannot be uploaded individually as lead documents.
- Requesting copies, and citations can be found in additional court services.
- The addresses of the plaintiff(s) and/or defendant(s) are not required.
- All parties should be listed in an original petition
- Documents that do not need to be file stamped (proposed orders, notices, etc) should not have a cover letter.
- Proposed orders should be filed as a lead document(s).
- Motions should be filed as a lead document(s).
- Exhibits should be filed as attachment.
Due to the Case Management System (CMS) is not fully integrated into the State eFiling system. When making a subsequent filing into an existing case, all case information will have to be manually typed out by the filer.
Be sure to have:
- Jurisdiction of case
- Case number
- Case Category
- Case Type
- Case Parties
All information will need to be entered before proceeding with eFiling into the case. Ensure that the information you enter is exactly the same as what you see on court documents.