- Credit Cards Accepted: Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
- There is a $0, $1.49 or $2.49 court fee depending on what is being filed.
- Court is integrated. Case data will be provided for existing cases.
- Attachments are allowed.
- Multiple lead documents are allowed.
- Case information sheet is not required. If filer chooses to send one, it should be submitted as a lead document.
- The addresses of plaintiff(s) and/or defendant(s) are required.
- All parties should be listed in Original Petitions.
- Exhibits can be uploaded as lead document(s).
- Proposed orders are not accepted in general unless they are working copies or exparte via clerk.
- Motions should be filed as lead documents.
- Exhibits should be filed as an attachment
- Items that do not need a file stamp (Proposed orders, notices etc should not have a cover letter as a lead document.