- Credit Cards Accepted: Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
- There is not a $2.00 court fee.
- Court is integrated. Case data will be provided for existing cases.
- Attachments are allowed.
- Multiple lead documents are allowed.
- The addresses of plaintiff(s) and/or defendant(s) are not required for civil cases if represented by an attorney.
- Motions should be filed as lead documents.
- Proposed orders should be filed as a lead document(s).
- Exhibits should be filed as an attachment.
- Documents that do not need a file stamp (Proposed orders, notices etc should not have a cover letter as a lead document.
- Order and pay for citations, copies and the like can be found under additional court services.
- Create and upload a cover letter as the lead document for request service of citation.
Due to the Case Management System (CMS) is not fully integrated into the State eFiling system. When making a subsequent filing into an existing case, all case information will have to be manually typed out by the filer.
Be sure to have:
- Jurisdiction of case
- Case number
- Case Category
- Case Type
- Case Parties
All information will need to be entered before proceeding with eFiling into the case. Ensure that the information you enter is exactly the same as what you see on court documents.
Updated: 14th December 2016