Acceptable forms of payment
- If a filing fee is due, it must be paid at the time of filing. You may set up multiple payment accounts inside your firm account to pay fees online. The free e-filing system accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover credit and debit cards.
- E-Checks are not an active option yet.
Using a Waiver Account
- If you wish to file a case with a fee waiver, you need to set up a waiver account as one of your payment account options. Most waivers must be approved by the court, but some waivers are automatic by statute.
- To request a fee waiver when e-filing, submit the fee waiver request with your initial filing and choose the waiver account you set up as the payment account when submitting.
Setting up Payment Accounts in FileTime
Follow steps to set up new payment accounts. To start click on Add New Payment Account option.
- Login to Admin account
- Click on Admin to the right of Workspace
- Click on Payment Accounts