- Credit Cards Accepted: Visa, MasterCard, and Discover -No American Express
- Court is integrated - Case data will be provided for existing cases.
- Court is charging $2 cost recovery fee.
- Attachments to lead are not allowed.
- Combine all exhibits with the pleading, pleading first followed by the exhibits. Each exhibit must be bookmarked.
- Documents must contain compete page numbering for the entire filing.
- Multiple lead documents per filing are allowed.
Issuance Request Form www.co.collin.tx.us/district_clerk/Documents/IssuanceRequestForm.pdf
- Case Information Sheet should be submitted as a lead document.
- Combine all exhibits with the pleading, pleading first followed by the exhibits.
- Citation Requests, Copies and the like are ordered under Court Services.
- The addresses of the plaintiff are required. The addresses of the defendants are required.
- In preparing an Original Petition all parties should be listed.
- Each document should not have a cover letter as the lead document.
- Motions should be filed as a lead document.
- Combine all exhibits with the lead document, lead document first followed by the exhibits. Each exhibit must be bookmarked.
Request Citations, Etc.
- Citation Request Form is required on Initial Filing to request citations.
- Citation Request form is required for Subsequent Filings.
- Citations, Constable Service, etc. are requested as new filings. Use Issuance Request Form (Filing Code: Request for...)
- Orders in most courts must be mailed or walked in. You must eFile Proposed Orders in the 429th District Court.
- Previously, all orders were to be emailed to the court. Now the following courts allow proposed orders to be eFiled: 199th, 219th, 380th, 417th, 429th. The others will follow soon.
Case Information Availability
This jurisdiction’s Case Management System, (CMS) is fully integrated into the State eFiling system.
When you are making a subsequent eFiling into an existing case for this jurisdiction your case should be available in the eFiling system and your case information will be automatically imported.
If the case is not found, please recheck your search criteria. If the system still does not return your case, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact the State eFiling system and jurisdiction to correct the issue.
Critical Information (You SHOULD read this before your eFile into Collin County courts: www.collincountytx.gov/county_clerk/Documents/CCeFilingRules.pdfUpdated by Kenny Williams on 9/8/2014 as directed by Casey