(This is provided for information purposes only. Due to several reasons, the information provided may have changed or can be different in certain circumstances. Contact the court for clarification).
- Credit Cards Accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express
- Court integrated - Case data will be provided for existing cases.
- Court is charging $2 cost recovery fee.
- Attachments are not allowed.
- Multiple lead documents per filing are allowed.
Request for Process form - www.fortbendcountytx.gov/modules/showdocument.aspx?documentid=5129
- Case Information Sheet should be submitted as a separate filing.
- Exhibits should be merged into the lead document and uploaded as a part of the lead document.
- Upload a completed Request for Process form as the lead document in separate filing.
- Citation Requests, Copies and the like are under Court Services.
- The addresses of the plaintiff are required. The address of the defendant is required.
- In preparing an Original Petition all parties should be listed.
- Items not needing a file stamp (proposed orders, notices, etc) should not have a cover letter as the lead document.
Request Citations, Etc.
- Request for Process Form is required on Initial Filing.
- Request for Process form is required for Subsequent Filings.
- If copies requested, request enough copies for all pages times the number of citations needed
- Fort Bend District eFiling FAQs: www.fortbendcountytx.gov/index.aspx?page=1320
- You can only eFile the initial documents (to start the case) for a confidential case but subsequent documents can not be eFiled. They will have to email them directly to the clerk's office firstname.lastname@example.org
This jurisdiction’s Case Management System, (CMS) is fully integrated into the State eFiling system.
When you are making a subsequent eFiling into an existing case for this jurisdiction your case should be available in the eFiling system and your case information will be automatically imported.
If the case is not found, please recheck your search criteria. If the system still does not return your case, please send an email to email@example.com. We will contact the State eFiling system and jurisdiction to correct the issue.