- Credit Cards Accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express
- Court integrated - Case data will be provided for existing cases.
- Court is charging $2 cost recovery fee.
- Attachments are allowed.
- Multiple lead documents per filing are allowed.
- Case Information Sheet should be submitted as an attachment to the lead document.
- Exhibits should be uploaded individually.
- Citation Requests, Copies and the like are under Court Services.
- The addresses of the plaintiff are required. The address of the defendant is required.
- In preparing an Original Petition all parties should be listed.
- Notices, motions, and orders must be filed as a lead document in separate filings to the submission.
- To request citation, etc. create a cover letter request and upload as the lead document. Select Requests as the Filing Code. Order the citations and copies under Court Services.
Case Information Availability
This jurisdiction’s Case Management System, (CMS) is fully integrated into the State eFiling system.
When you are making a subsequent eFiling into an existing case for this jurisdiction your case should be available in the eFiling system and your case information will be automatically imported.
If the case is not found, please recheck your search criteria. If the system still does not return your case, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact the State eFiling system and jurisdiction to correct the issue.
Updated by Kenny Williams on 8/28/2014 as directed by Monica