- Credit Cards Accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
- Court is integrated. Case data generally will not be provided on an existing case.
- Court is not charging a $2 cost recovery fee.
- Attachments are allowed combined into single document.
- Multiple lead documents per filing are not allowed.
- The clerk does provide eCitations. More information here.
- Issuance Request form: www.co.travis.tx.us/district_clerk/documents/forms/e-filed-request.pdf
- Case Information Sheet should be submitted as an attachment.
- Exhibits should be submitted as an attachment to the lead document or can be merged into one document.
- Citation Requests, Copies and the like are under Court Services.
- The filer can request copies as an optional service to be attached to the citation.
- The address of the plaintiff is not required. The address of the defendant is not required.
- In preparing an Original Petition all parties or first plaintiff/first defendant (filer's choice) should be listed.
- All exhibits should be merged into a single document.
- Proposed Orders should be filed as an attachment to a cover letter.
- Case Information Sheets can be filed as a lead document or attachment to a cover letter.
- Submit the completed Issuance Request Form as the lead document when requesting issuance such as citations
- Motions should be filed as a lead document.
- Exhibits should be filed as an attachment to an appropriate lead document.
Case Information Availability
This jurisdiction’s Case Management System, (CMS) is fully integrated into the State eFiling system.
When you are making a subsequent eFiling into an existing case for this jurisdiction your case should be available in the eFiling system and your case information will be automatically imported.
If the case is not found, please recheck your search criteria. If the system still does not return your case, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact the State eFiling system and jurisdiction to correct the issue.Updated by Kenny Williams on 1/26/2016 as directed by John Sanders and/or EFM (on integration)