(This is provided for information purposes only. Due to several reasons, the information provided may have changed or can be different in certain circumstances. Contact the court for clarification).
- Credit Cards Accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover
- Court not fully integrated - Case data will be provided for existing cases.
- Court is charging $2 cost recovery fee.
- Attachments to the lead document are allowed.
- Multiple lead documents per filing are allowed.
- Agreed orders can be presented at the uncontested docket. It is
heard daily at 8:15 am and 1:15 pm in the presiding court room.
- Request for Process form: gov.bexar.org/dc/Downloads/Request_ProcessForm.pdf
- Case Information Sheet may be attached as the last page of the petition or it may be submitted as a subsequent filing.
- Exhibits should be submitted as an attachment to the lead document.
- Order and pay for Citations, Copies, and the like under Court Services.
- You can request copies to be attached to the citation(s) under Court Services.
- The addresses of the plaintiff are required. The addresses of the defendants are required.
- In preparing an Original Petition all parties should be listed.
- Items not needing a file stamp should not have a cover letter as the lead document.
- Request citations etc using the Request for Process form as the lead document. Select Request as the Filing Code.
- Order and pay for citations, copies, and the like under Court Services.
- Proposed orders should be presented directly to the judge and not eFiled.
- Motions should be filed as a lead document.
Case Information Availability
This jurisdiction’s Case Management System, (CMS) is not fully integrated into the State eFiling system.
When you are making a subsequent eFiling into an existing case for this jurisdiction your case may or may not be available in the eFiling system.
· If your case is found the case information will be retrieved.
· If it is not found, be sure you have properly entered the jurisdiction and case number. If so, you can proceed with the filing. You will need to provide the required case information, i.e. case category, case type and required parties.Updated by Kenny Williams on 8/28/2014