(This is provided for information purposes only. Due to several reasons, the information provided may have changed or can be different in certain circumstances. Contact the court for clarification).
- Credit Cards Accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express
- Court is integrated - Case data will be provided for existing cases.
- Court is NOT charging $2 cost recovery fee.
- Attachments are allowed combined into single document.
- Multiple lead documents per filing are allowed.
- Enter all information in ALL CAPITALS
- The Case Information Sheet should be submitted as a separate filing.
- Exhibits should be submitted as an attachment or as a separate filing.
- Citation Requests, Copies and the like are under Optional Services (Copies) and Filing Codes as a separate filing (Citation Request).
- The filer can request copies as an optional service to be attached to the citation.
- The addresses of the plaintiffs are required. The addresses of the defendants are required.
- In preparing an Original Petition all parties should be listed.
- All exhibits should be merged into a single document.
- Items not needing a file stamp (proposed orders, notices, etc) should have a cover letter as the lead document.
- Non indexed case filings are accepted.
- Proposed orders should be filed directly with the court and not eFiled.
- Motions should be filed as the lead document
- Exhibits should be filed as an attachment to an appropriate lead document.
Case Information Availability
This jurisdiction’s Case Management System, (CMS) is fully integrated into the State eFiling system.
When you are making a subsequent eFiling into an existing case for this jurisdiction your case should be available in the eFiling system and your case information will be automatically imported.
If the case is not found, please recheck your search criteria. If the system still does not return your case, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact the State eFiling system and jurisdiction to correct the issue.
- El Paso District Clerk eFiling Requirements: www.epcounty.com/districtclerk/documents/EfilingFormalProcessCorrected.pdf