- Credit Cards Accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
- Court is integrated - Case data will be provided for existing cases.
- Court is charging $2 cost recovery fee.
- Attachments are allowed to be uploaded as separate documents.
- Multiple lead documents per filing are allowed.
- Civil Request for Citation form: dentoncounty.com/dept/County_Clerk/Civil-Request-for-Citation.pdf
- Case Information Sheet can be submitted as a lead document, an attachment or a separate filing.
- Citation Requests, Copies and the like are under Optional Services.
- The filer can request copies under Court Service to be attached to the citation.
- The addresses of the plaintiff is required. The address of the defendant is required.
- In preparing an Original Petition all parties should be listed.
- All exhibits should be uploaded separately or merged into a single document.
- Items not needing a file stamp (proposed orders, notices, etc) should not have a cover letter as the lead document.
- Non indexed case filings are accepted. You can submit a subsequent filing if the case data in not found.
- Proposed orders should be filed as a separate lead document.
- Motions should be filed as a separate lead document.
- Exhibits should be filed as a separate lead document.
Request Citations, Etc.
- If copies requested, request enough copies for all pages times the number of citations needed.
- You do not need to attach a copy of the petition to your request.
This jurisdiction’s Case Management System, (CMS) is fully integrated into the State eFiling system.
When you are making a subsequent eFiling into an existing case for this jurisdiction your case should be available in the eFiling system and your case information will be automatically imported.
If the case is not found, please recheck your search criteria. If the system still does not return your case, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact the State eFiling system and jurisdiction to correct the issue.
Updated by Kenny Williams on 8/28/2014 as directed by Robin