- Credit Cards Accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and AMEX.
- Court is NOT integrated.
- Court is charging $2 cost recovery fee.
- Attachments are allowed as separate documents.
- Multiple lead documents per filing are allowed.
- Request for Service form: www.cclerk.hctx.net/forms/h0163.pdf
- Case Information Sheet should be submitted as a lead document in a separate filing.
- Exhibits may be submitted as an attachment to the lead document or as a lead document in a separate filing.
- Citation Requests, Copies and the like are under Optional Services... select Pre-Judgment Citations.
- The filer can request copies as an optional service to be attached to the citation.
- The addresses of the plaintiff are required. The addresses of the defendants are required.
- In preparing an Original Petition all parties should be listed.
- Exhibits may be uploaded separately or merged into a single document.
- Items not needing a file stamp (proposed orders, notices, etc) should not have a cover letter as the lead document.
- Case Information Sheet is accepted as a lead document if it's filed by itself.
- Proposed orders should be filed as an attachment if accompanying a motion as the lead document. As a lead document if filed after a motion.
- Motions should be filed as lead document
- Exhibits should be filed as attachment to an appropriate lead document or may be filed separately as lead documents in additional filings in the submission.
- The clerk prefers that exhibits to a motion be uploaded as attachments to the motion.
- Request citations by completing and uploading the Request for Service form as a lead document and order the citations and copies under Court Services... select Pre-Judgment Citations as the Filing Code.
This jurisdiction’s Case Management System, (CMS) is not fully integrated into the State eFiling system.
When you are making a subsequent eFiling into an existing case for this jurisdiction your case may or may not be available in the eFiling system.
· If your case is found the case information will be retrieved.
· If it is not found, be sure you have properly entered the jurisdiction and case number. If so, you can proceed with the filing. You will need to provide the required case information, i.e. case category, case type and required parties.
Updated by Kenny Williams on 10/6/2015 as directed by Salina Zamora