- Credit Cards Accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, No American Express
- Court is integrated. Case data will be provided for existing cases.
- Court is NOT charging $2 cost recovery fee.
- Attachments are allowed as separate documents.
- Multiple lead documents per filing are allowed.
- Case Information Sheet should be submitted as a separate lead document.
- Petitions should be submitted as a separate lead document.
- The will should be submitted as an attachment to the Application.
- Exhibits should be submitted as an attachment to the lead document. Each exhibit should be uploaded as a separate attachment.
- If the Citation Request is required, it can be as a cover letter to request. All party information including addresses must be provided.
- The addresses of the plaintiff are required. The addresses of the defendants are required.
- In preparing an Original Petition all parties should be listed.
- All exhibits should be uploaded separately.
- Items not needing a file stamp (proposed orders, notices, etc) should be submitted as an attachment.
- Motions should be filed as lead document.
- If the Citation is required, it can be submitted as a lead document in a cover letter. All party information including addresses must be provided.
- Exhibits should be filed as an attachment to the lead document.
- Proposed orders should be filed as an attachment to a motion or cover letter. Select the Judges Signature ($2.00) option under Additional Court Services.
Request Citations, Etc.
- If citations are needed, create a cover letter for the request and upload it as the lead document (Filing Code - Due Process). All party information including addresses must be provided.
- Order and pay for citation preparation and copies to be attached to the citation under Court Services.
Case Information Availability
This jurisdiction’s Case Management System, (CMS) is fully integrated into the State eFiling system.
When you are making a subsequent eFiling into an existing case for this jurisdiction your case should be available in the eFiling system and your case information will be automatically imported.
If the case is not found, please recheck your search criteria. If the system still does not return your case, please send an email to email@example.com. We will contact the State eFiling system and jurisdiction to correct the issue.Updated by Kenny Williams on 9/18/2014 as directed by Peggy