- Credit Cards Accepted; Visa, MasterCard - No American Express.
- Court is integrated - case data will be provided for existing cases.
- Court is NOT charging $2 cost recovery fee.
- Attachments are allowed.
- Multiple lead documents per filing are allowed.
- Combine all exhibits into a single PDF with the pleading. The pages must all be bookmarked and numbered – See the Important to Read information below.
- Case Information Sheet should be submitted as lead document in a separate filing.
- Exhibits should be submitted as a separate filing.
- Citation Requests, Copies and the like are under Optional Services.
- The filer can request copies as an optional service to be attached to the citation.
- The addresses of the plaintiffs are required. The address of the defendant(s) is required.
- In preparing an Original Petition all parties should be listed.
- All exhibits should be merged into a single document.
- Items not needing a filestamp (proposed orders, notices, etc) should have a cover letter as the lead document.
- Non indexed case filings are not accepted.
- Proposed orders should be filed with a cover lettter as the lead document and the proposed order as an attachment.
- Motions should be filed as the lead document, with any order uploaded as an attachment.
- Exhibits should be filed merged into a single document numbered with bookmarks.
Requesting Citations, Etc.
- Request for Process Form not required on Initial Filing.
- Create a cover letter to upload as the lead document for Subsequent Filing requests for citations.
- If copies requested, request enough copies for all pages times the number of citations needed
- Important Information: You SHOULD read this before you eFile into Dallas County courts: www.dallascounty.org/department/districtclerk/media/DistrictClerkTexFileRequirements_010214.pdf
- Rule from the Clerk Regarding eFiling: www.dallascounty.org/department/countyclerk/civilefilinginfo.php
This jurisdiction’s Case Management System, (CMS) is fully integrated into the State eFiling system.
When you are making a subsequent eFiling into an existing case for this jurisdiction your case should be available in the eFiling system and your case information will be automatically imported.
If the case is not found, please recheck your search criteria. If the system still does not return your case, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact the State eFiling system and jurisdiction to correct the issue.
Updated by Kenny Williams on 8/28/2014