- Credit Cards Accepted: Visa, MasterCard - No American Express
- Court is integrated - Case data will be provided for existing cases.
- Attachments are allowed to be uploaded as separate documents.
- Multiple lead documents per filing are allowed.
- Probate Request for Citation form: dentoncounty.com/dept/county_clerk/Probate-Request-for-Citation.pdf
- Case Information Sheet should be submitted as a lead document or as an attachment.
- Orders should be submitted after Initial Filing has been accepted.
- Exhibits should be submitted as an attachment, combined with the pleading or as a lead document with proper case style.
- Issuance request with county service requires filer to add page count copies under Additional Court Services.
- The address of the plaintiff and defendant should be included.
- In preparing an Original Petition all parties should be listed.
- Cover letters should be submitted as a lead document.
- Items requiring a file stamp(petitions, motions, notices, etc.) should be submitted as a lead document.
- Proposed orders may not be combined into one computer file with a motion or other document. A proposed order may not be the lead document in an envelope containing a motion or other document. If nothing is being filed along with the proposed order, the proposed order must be the lead document.
Request for Issuance of Citations, Etc.
- Citation Request should be submitted as a lead document.
- Issuance request with county service requires filer to add page count copies under optional services.
Case Information Availability
This jurisdiction’s Case Management System, (CMS) is fully integrated into the State eFiling system.
When you are making a subsequent eFiling into an existing case for this jurisdiction your case should be available in the eFiling system and your case information will be automatically imported.
If the case is not found, please recheck your search criteria. If the system still does not return your case, please send an email to email@example.com. We will contact the State eFiling system and jurisdiction to correct the issue.