- Credit Cards Accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
- Court integrated - Case data will be provided for existing cases.
- Court is NOT charging $2 cost recovery fee.
- Attachments are allowed only for exhibits.
- Multiple lead documents per filing are allowed.
- Case Information Sheet should be submitted as a separate filing.
- Exhibits should be submitted as an attachment.
- Citation Requests, Copies and the like are under Optional Services or Filing Codes as a separate filing.
- If the Citation Request is required, it can be requested via efiling vice submitting an email request to the Clerk's office.
- The filer can request copies as an optional service to be attached to the citation.
- The addresses of the plaintiff is not required. The address of the defendant is not required.But both are encouraged.
- In preparing an Original Petition all parties should be listed.
- All exhibits should be merged into a single document.
- Items not needing a file stamp (proposed orders, notices, etc) should not be eFiled.
- Non indexed case filings are not accepted.
- Proposed orders should be taken to court and not eFiled.
- Motions should be file as a lead document
- Exhibits should be filed as attachments to the appropriate lead document.
This jurisdiction’s Case Management System, (CMS) is fully integrated into the State eFiling system.
When you are making a subsequent eFiling into an existing case for this jurisdiction your case should be available in the eFiling system and your case information will be automatically imported.
If the case is not found, please recheck your search criteria. If the system still does not return your case, please send an email to email@example.com. We will contact the State eFiling system and jurisdiction to correct the issue.Updated by Kenny Williams on 8/28/2014