- Credit Cards Accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Discover - No American Express
- Court is integrated - Case data will be provided for existing cases.
- Court is charging $2 cost recovery fee.
- Attachments are allowed combined into single document or as separate documents (filer's choice).
- Multiple lead documents per filing are allowed.
- Case Information Sheet should be submitted as an attachment or lead document.
- Exhibits should be submitted as a lead document if for file stamping or as an attachment.
- Citation Requests, Copies and the like are under Filing Codes as a separate filing (cover letter as the request).
- The filer cannot request copies as an optional service to be attached to the citation.
- The addresses of the plaintiff is required. The address of the defendant is required.
- In preparing an Original Petition all parties should be listed.
- All exhibits should be uploaded separately or merged into a single document (filer's choice)
- Items not needing a file stamp (proposed orders, notices, etc) should not have a cover letter as the lead document.
- Non indexed case filings are accepted.
- Proposed orders should be filed as a lead document.
- Motions should be filed as a lead document.
- Exhibits should be filed as a lead document.
This jurisdiction’s Case Management System, (CMS) is fully integrated into the State eFiling system.
When you are making a subsequent eFiling into an existing case for this jurisdiction your case should be available in the eFiling system and your case information will be automatically imported.
If the case is not found, please recheck your search criteria. If the system still does not return your case, please send an email to email@example.com. We will contact the State eFiling system and jurisdiction to correct the issue.Updated by Kenny Williams on 8/28/2014 as directed by Alma