- Credit Cards Accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express
- Court is NOT integrated - existing case data will not be provided to you
- Court is charging $2 cost recovery fee.
- Attachments are allowed as separate documents.
- Multiple lead documents per filing are allowed.
- Request for Issuance: http://w5.co.potter.tx.us/districtclerk/forms/Request_for_Issuance.pdf
- Request for Copies: http://w5.co.potter.tx.us/districtclerk/forms/Request_for_Copies.pdf
- Civil Case Information Sheet: http://w5.co.potter.tx.us/districtclerk/forms/Civil_Case_Information_Sheet.pdf
- Case Information Sheet should be submitted as a lead document in a separate filing.
- Exhibits should be merged with the lead document in the filing.
- Citation Requests, Copies and the like are under Court Services.
- The filer can request copies as an optional service to be attached to the citation.
- The addresses of the plaintiff is required. The address of the defendant is required.
- In preparing an Original Petition all parties should be listed.
- All exhibits should be merged into a single document.
- Proposed orders should be presented directly to the court - cannot be eFiled.
- Motions should be filed as a lead document.
- Exhibits should be merged with the lead document.
- To request citations, etc. download the Request for Issuance form, complete it is and upload as a lead document. Order and pay for the services under Court Services.
Case Information Availability
This jurisdiction’s Case Management System, (CMS) is not fully integrated into the State eFiling system.
When you are making a subsequent eFiling into an existing case for this jurisdiction your case may or may not be available in the eFiling system.
· If your case is found the case information will be retrieved.
· If it is not found, be sure you have properly entered the jurisdiction and case number. If so, you can proceed with the filing. You will need to provide the required case information, i.e. case category, case type and required parties.