(This is provided for information purposes only. Due to several reasons, the information provided may have changed or can be different in certain circumstances. Contact the court for clarification).
- Credit Cards Accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express
- Court is NOT integrated. Case information for an existing case will not be provided to you.
- Court is charging the $2 cost recovery fee.
- Attachments are allowed combined into single document.
- Multiple lead documents per filing are not allowed.
Citation Request form :https://www.brazoscountytx.gov/DocumentCenter/Home/View/23
- Case Information Sheet should be submitted as a lead document.
- Exhibits should be merged together submitted as an attachment to the original petition.
- Citation Requests, Copies and the like are under Court Services.
- Request copies under Court Services to be attached to the citation.
- The address of the plaintiff is required. The address of the defendant is required.
- In preparing an Original Petition all parties should be listed.
- Items needing a file stamp (ie. proposed orders, notices, etc) should be filed as a lead document.
- Non indexed case filings are accepted.
- Proposed orders should be filed normally. A "Received" stamp will be used instead of a "Filed" stamp.
- Motions should be filed as a lead document.
- Exhibits should be filed as a lead document.
Request Citations, Etc.
- Citation Request Form is not required on Initial Filing.
- Citation Request form is required for Subsequent Filings.
- If copies requested, request enough copies for all pages times the number of citations needed.
Case Information Availability
This jurisdiction’s Case Management System, (CMS) is not fully integrated into the State eFiling system.
When you are making a subsequent eFiling into an existing case for this jurisdiction your case may or may not be available in the eFiling system.
· If your case is found the case information will be retrieved.
· If it is not found, be sure you have properly entered the jurisdiction and case number. If so, you can proceed with the filing. You will need to provide the required case information, i.e. case category, case type and required parties.Updated by Kenny Williams on 9/8/2014 as directed by Kim