- Credit Cards Accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
- Court is partially integrated. Case information for an existing case may be provided to you.
- Court is not charging the $2 cost recovery fee.
- Attachments are allowed under Initial Filings.
- Multiple lead documents per filing are allowed.
- Case Information Sheet should be submitted as a Attachment to Application.
- Exhibits should be merged with the application.
- Create a citation request cover letter containing the address and service requests to order citations. Upload the cover letter as Attachment to Application.
- Order and pay for Citation Requests, Copies and Additional Services under Court Services.
- Propose order needs to filed as an Attachment to the Application.
- The addresses of the plaintiff are required. The address of the defendants are required.
- In preparing an Original Petition all parties should be listed.
- Will/ Codicil needs to be added as another lead document
- Any Documents relating to Initial Filings needs to be added as an Attachment.
- Orders should be filed as lead documents.
- Motions should be filed as lead documents.
- Exhibits should be merged with the lead document.
- Create a citation request cover letter containing the address and service requests to order citations and the like. Upload the cover letter as a lead document.
- Order and pay for Citation Requests, Copies and other Additional Services under Court Services.
- Select "No Fee Document" as a Filing Code for documents that are not listed under Filing Codes list.
- Rule 11 Agreement, all Waivers and Affidavits needs to be filed under "No Fee Document".
- Make Sure to type in Filing Description of what type of document you are filing in order to assist clerk in ensuring the correct documents is recorded within the County Clerk Case Management System.
Phonecon between Kenny (FileTime) and Richard (Tarrant County) updated February 17, 2016.
Case Information Availability
This jurisdiction’s Case Management System, (CMS) is fully integrated into the State eFiling system.
When you are making a subsequent eFiling into an existing case for this jurisdiction your case should be available in the eFiling system and your case information will be automatically imported.
If the case is not found, please recheck your search criteria. If the system still does not return your case, please send an email to email@example.com. We will contact the State eFiling system and jurisdiction to correct the issue.