(This is provided for information purposes only. Due to several reasons, the information provided may have changed or can be different in certain circumstances. Contact the court for clarification).
- Credit Cards Accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
- Court is integrated. Case information for an existing case will be provided to you.
- Court is charging the $2 cost recovery fee.
- Attachments are allowed.
- Multiple lead documents per filing are allowed.
- The Petition should be submitted as a lead document.
- The Civil Case Information Sheet should be filed as an attachment
- Exhibits should be merged together with the original petition.
- Citation Requests, Copies and the like are under Court Services.
- The filer can request copies under Court Services to be attached to the citation.
- The addresses of the plaintiff are required. The address of the defendant is required.
- In preparing an Original Petition all parties should be listed.
- For more details on filing instructions, please log onto Tarrant County website (http://access.tarrantcounty.com/en/county-clerk/civil-courts/county-courts-at-law/efiling.html)
- Items not needing a file stamp (proposed orders, notices, etc) should not have a cover letter as the lead document.
- Upload a Citation Request cover letter as the lead document to request citations and the like.
- Exhibits should be attached to the motion.
- Motions should be filed as lead documents.
- Exhibits should be filed as lead documents.
Case Information Availability
This jurisdiction’s Case Management System, (CMS) is fully integrated into the State eFiling system.
When you are making a subsequent eFiling into an existing case for this jurisdiction your case should be available in the eFiling system and your case information will be automatically imported.
If the case is not found, please recheck your search criteria. If the system still does not return your case, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact the State eFiling system and jurisdiction to correct the issue.