At the present time, eFileTexas does not provide notification to you when service to counsel is successful. You receive notification only when service cannot be delivered to counsel.
So, no news is good news.
The lack of a notification of failed eService, by default, tells you that service was delivered.
FileTime does provide a way for you to reassure yourself of the status of an eService:
- Login to www.filetime.com
- Click on Filings, find the filing question and click it to highlight it.
- In the Filing Details page, first click the Refresh button and then click the View Filing Details button.
- At the bottom of the Filing Details page you will be able to view the status of your eServices.
- A status of sent indicates that the service was successfully delivered to the recipient by eFileTexas. The time of service is displayed.
- If the status for a recipient displays as Error, eFileTexas was not able to deliver the service to the intended recipient and you need to serve his/her in a different manner.