(This is provided for information purposes only. Due to several reasons, the information provided may have changed or can be different in certain circumstances. Contact the court for clarification).
- Credit Cards Accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express
- Court is integrated. Case information for an existing case will not be provided to you.
- Court is charging the $2 cost recovery fee.
- Do not use title attachment because it will reject.
- Multiple lead documents per filing are allowed.
- Case Information Sheet should be submitted as a lead document.
- Exhibits should be merged with the lead document. If size limits are met, it can be submitted as a separate filing.
- Citation Requests, Copies and the like are requested under Court Service as a separate filing (Filing Code - Citations).
- You can upload a cover letter (Filing Code; Correspondence from Attorney) as a lead document if you wish to provide citation request info.
- The filer can request copies as an optional service to be attached to the citation.
- The addresses of the plaintiffs are required. The addresses of the defendants are required.
- In preparing an Original Petition all parties should be listed.
- All exhibits should be merged into a single document (ie with petition as long as it is mentioned in the petition).
- Upload a cover letter (provide service instructions) (Filing Code; Correspondence from Attorney) as a lead document to request citations and the like. Order the citations and copies under Court Services.
- Proposed orders should be filed as a lead document.
- Motions should be filed as a lead document.
- Exhibits should be merged with the lead document.
Case Information Availability
This jurisdiction’s Case Management System, (CMS) is fully integrated into the State eFiling system.
When you are making a subsequent eFiling into an existing case for this jurisdiction your case should be available in the eFiling system and your case information will be automatically imported.
If the case is not found, please recheck your search criteria. If the system still does not return your case, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact the State eFiling system and jurisdiction to correct the issue.Updated by Kenny Williams on 9/2/2014 as directed by Denise Jordan