(This is provided for information purposes only. Due to several reasons, the information provided may have changed or can be different in certain circumstances. Contact the court for clarification).
- Credit Cards Accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express
- Court is integrated - Case data will be provided for existing cases.
- Court is charging $2 cost recovery fee.
- Attachments are not allowed - all documents must be submitted as lead documents in separate filings.
- Multiple lead documents per filing are allowed.
Request for Issuance of Service : www.galvestoncountytx.gov/Forms%20Library/Request%20for%20Issuance%20of%20Service.pdf
- Case Information Sheet should be submitted as a lead document.
- All exhibits should be merged into a single document.
- Exhibits should be merged with the lead document. If the combined file size exceeds the 35 MB maximum, the exhibit can be submitted as a separate filing.
- The filer can request copies as an optional service to be attached to the citation.
- The addresses of the plaintiffs are required. The addresses of the defendants are required.
- In preparing an Original Petition all parties should be listed.
- Use the Request for Issuance of Service form as the lead document to request service of citation. Request under Court Service as a separate filing (Filing Code - Citations). You may also visit their website and complete their issuance request form and select "email" option in order to receive the citation back via email.
- Proposed orders should be filed as a lead document.
- Motions should be filed as a lead document.
- Exhibits should be merged with the lead document.
Case Information Availability
This jurisdiction’s Case Management System, (CMS) is fully integrated into the State eFiling system.
When you are making a subsequent eFiling into an existing case for this jurisdiction your case should be available in the eFiling system and your case information will be automatically imported.
If the case is not found, please recheck your search criteria. If the system still does not return your case, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact the State eFiling system and jurisdiction to correct the issue.Updated by Kenny Williams on 9/2/2014 as directed by Austin Hagood