(This is provided for information purposes only. Due to several reasons, the information provided may have changed or can be different in certain circumstances. Contact the court for clarification).
- Credit Cards Accepted: Visa, MasterCard and Discover Card
- No American Express not accepted
- Court is integrated - Case data will be provided for existing cases.
- Court is not charging $2 cost recovery fee.
- The clerk prefers that you merge related case documents (Exhibits, etc) with the lead document. However, if you are on FileTime Gold or Platinum plan, you can upload them separately then merge the documents by using the "Merge" feature.
- Multiple lead documents per filing are allowed.
- Case numbering system has recently changed - remove any 0 after CI in the case number.
- Case Information Sheet should be submitted as a lead document in a separate filing.
- Citation Requests, Copies and the like are under Court Services. Tell the clerk in the Comments section; how you want the citations served.
- The addresses of the plaintiffs are required. The address of the defendant is required.
- In preparing an Original Petition all parties should be listed.
- All exhibits should be merged into a single document (You must mention on the pleading that you have an exhibit attached). The exhibits will not be file stamped.
- Items not needing a file stamp (proposed orders, notices, etc) should not have a cover letter as the lead document.
- Non indexed case filings are accepted.
- Proposed orders should be filed as a lead document.
- Motions should be filed as a lead document.
- Exhibits should NOT be filed as a lead document. It must be merged into a single document.
- To order citations in subsequent filings, create a cover letter for the request. Order the citation(s) and copies (if desired) under Court Services. Tell the clerk in the Comments section; how you want the citations served.
Case Information Availability
This jurisdiction’s Case Management System, (CMS) is fully integrated into the State eFiling system.
When you are making a subsequent eFiling into an existing case for this jurisdiction your case should be available in the eFiling system and your case information will be automatically imported.
If the case is not found, please recheck your search criteria. If the system still does not return your case, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact the State eFiling system and jurisdiction to correct the issue.
Updated by Kenny Williams on 3/17/2015 as directed by Kayla (Civil Probate)