(This is provided for information purposes only. Due to several reasons, the information provided may have changed or can be different in certain circumstances. Contact the court for clarification).
- Credit Cards Accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express
- Court is integrated - Case data will be provided for existing cases.
- Court is charging $2 cost recovery fee.
- Attachments are not allowed - all documents must be submitted as lead documents in separate filings.
- Multiple lead documents per filing are allowed.
- Supplementary Case Information Sheet should be merged with the Case Information Sheet should be submitted as a lead document in a new filing in the submission.
- Exhibits should be merged with the lead document. If size limits are met, it can be submitted as a separate filing.
- Citation Requests, Copies and the like are requested under Court Service as a separate filing (Filing Code - Citations).
- The filer can request copies as an optional service to be attached to the citation.
- The addresses of the plaintiffs are required. The addresses of the defendants are required.
- In preparing an Original Petition all parties should be listed.
- All exhibits should be merged into a single document and submitted as a lead document.
- Create a cover letter to and upload as the lead document to request service of citation.
- Proposed orders should be filed as a lead document.
- Motions should be filed as a lead document.
- Exhibits should be merged with the lead document.
Case Information Availability
This jurisdiction’s Case Management System, (CMS) is fully integrated into the State eFiling system.
When you are making a subsequent eFiling into an existing case for this jurisdiction your case should be available in the eFiling system and your case information will be automatically imported.
If the case is not found, please recheck your search criteria. If the system still does not return your case, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact the State eFiling system and jurisdiction to correct the issue.Updated by Kenny Williams on 9/2/2014 as directed by Melissa Salinas