- Credit Cards Accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express
- Court is integrated - existing case data will not be provided to you. For County Court at Law 4 if the case is not found please call (956)544-0867 and it can be added.
- Court is charging $2 cost recovery fee.
- Attachments are allowed..
- Multiple lead documents per filing are allowed.
- Case Information Sheet should be submitted as a lead document or as an attachment.
- Exhibits should be submitted as an attachments.
- Citation Requests, Copies are under Optional Services. Include a cover letter with all the information about the service of citation.
- The filer can request copies as an optional service to be attached to the citation.The addresses of the plaintiff are required. The address of the defendant are required.
- In preparing an Original Petition all parties should be listed.
- Items not needing a file stamp (proposed orders, notices, etc) should have a cover letter as the lead document.
- Non indexed case filings are accepted.
- Proposed orders should be filed as a lead document.
- Motions should be filed as a lead document.
- Exhibits should be filed as attachments.
If the Citation Request is required, it can be downloaded from http://www.co.cameron.tx.us/countyclerk/docs/REQUESTFORM.pdf
This jurisdiction’s Case Management System, (CMS) is fully integrated into the State eFiling system.
When you are making a subsequent eFiling into an existing case for this jurisdiction your case should be available in the eFiling system and your case information will be automatically imported.
If the case is not found, please recheck your search criteria. If the system still does not return your case, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact the State eFiling system and jurisdiction to correct the issue.
Updated by Kenny Williams on 4/16/2015 as directed by Carolina Gomez