- Credit Cards Accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, No American Express
- Court integrated. Case information for an existing case may be provided to you.
- Court is not charging the $2 cost recovery fee.
- Attachments are allowed combined into single document.
- Multiple lead documents per filing are required.
- Attachments need to be one pdf as part of the lead document.
- Fillable Civil Case Information Form: www.txcourts.gov/tjc/forms/RevCivilCaseInfoSheetEff3_1_13.pdf
- Civil Process Request Form: www.mctx.org/dept/departments_d/district_clerk/docs/CIVIL_PROCESS_REQUEST_FORM.pdf
- Case Information Sheet should be submitted as a separate lead document in a new filing in the submission.
- Exhibits should be merged with the lead document.
- To request citations you must complete a Civil Process Request form and upload as a lead document. Order and pay for citations, copies, etc. under Court Services.
- The addresses of the plaintiffs are required. The addresses of the defendants are required.
- In preparing an Original Petition all parties should be listed.
- Upload proposed orders, notices, etc., as lead documents.
- Motions should be filed as lead documents.
- To request citations complete the Civil Process Request form and upload as the lead document. Order and pay for citations, copies, etc. under Court Services.
Case Information Availability
This jurisdiction’s Case Management System, (CMS) is fully integrated into the State eFiling system.
When you are making a subsequent eFiling into an existing case for this jurisdiction your case should be available in the eFiling system and your case information will be automatically imported.
If the case is not found, please recheck your search criteria. If the system still does not return your case, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact the State eFiling system and jurisdiction to correct the issue.Updated by Kenny Williams on 9/2/2014 as directed by Beth Rogers