- Credit Cards Accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, No American Express
- Court is partially integrated - Case data may be provided for existing cases.
- Court is charging a $2.00 cost recovery fee.
- Attachments are not allowed.
- Multiple lead documents per filing are allowed.
- Fillable Civil Case Information Form: www.txcourts.gov/tjc/forms/RevCivilCaseInfoSheetEff3_1_13.pdf
- Request for Issuance form: www.co.mclennan.tx.us/distclerk/civilrequestforissuance.pdf
- Civil Subpoena - www.co.mclennan.tx.us/distclerk/civilapplicationforsubpoena.pdf
- Case Information Sheet should be submitted as lead document a separate filing in the same submission.
- Request and pay for citations, copies, etc., under Court Services.
- Exhibits should be merged with the lead document.
- The addresses of the plaintiffs are required. The addresses of the defendants are required.
- In preparing an Original Petition all parties should be listed.
- For proposed orders, create a cover letter requesting that order be delivered to the court and merge the proposed order behind the cover letter. The court will get a the signature and return to the clerk for filing.
- Request citations, etc, using the Request for Issuance form as the lead document in a separate filing. Order and pay for citations, copies, etc. under Court Services.
- Motions should be filed as lead documents.
Case Information Availability
This jurisdiction’s Case Management System, (CMS) is not fully integrated into the State eFiling system.
When you are making a subsequent eFiling into an existing case for this jurisdiction your case may or may not be available in the eFiling system.
· If your case is found the case information will be retrieved.
· If it is not found, be sure you have properly entered the jurisdiction and case number. If so, you can proceed with the filing. You will need to provide the required case information, i.e. case category, case type and required parties.
Updated by Kenny Williams on 9/3/2014 as directed by Steve Kallus