- Credit Cards Accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express
- Court is not integrated - Case data will not be provided for existing cases.
- Court is not charging a $2.00 cost recovery fee.
- Attachments are allowed s separate documents.
- Multiple lead documents per filing are allowed.
- Case Information Sheet should be submitted as an attachment.
- Exhibits should be uploaded individually as lead documents in separate filings in the submission.
- Request citations, citations, copies, and the like under Court Services.
- You can request copies under Court Services to be attached to the citation.
- The addresses of the plaintiff are not required. The addresses of the defendants are not required.
- In preparing an Original Petition all parties should be listed.
- Items not needing a file stamp (proposed orders, notices, etc) should not have a cover letter as the lead document.
- Create and upload a cover letter as the lead document to request service of citation, etc.
- Order and pay for citations, copies, and the like under Court Services.
- Proposed orders should be filed as lead documents.
- Motions should be filed as lead documents.
- Exhibits should be filed as an attachment.
Case Information Availability
This jurisdiction’s Case Management System, (CMS) is not fully integrated into the State eFiling system.
When you are making a subsequent eFiling into an existing case for this jurisdiction your case may or may not be available in the eFiling system.
· If your case is found the case information will be retrieved.
· If it is not found, be sure you have properly entered the jurisdiction and case number. If so, you can proceed with the filing. You will need to provide the required case information, i.e. case category, case type and required parties.Updated by Kenny Williams on 9/2/2014 as directed by Deanna Vela