- Credit Cards Accepted: Visa, Master Card, and Discover. No American Express.
- Court is integrated. Case data will be provided for existing cases
- Court is charging a $2 cost recovery fee.
- Attachments are allowed combined into single document or as separate documents (filer's choice).
- Multiple lead documents per filing are allowed.
- Merge any exhibits with the petition.
- File other documents as attachments to the lead document.
- Citation Requests, Copies and the like are under Optional Services.
- The filer can request copies as an optional service to be attached to the citation.
- The addresses of the plaintiff are required. The addresses of the defendant are required.
- In preparing an Original Petition all parties should be listed.
- Items not needing a file stamp (proposed orders, notices, etc) can be filed as a lead document.
- Motions should be filed as a lead document.
- Exhibits and letters should be merged with the appropriate lead document.
Case Information Availability
This jurisdiction’s Case Management System, (CMS) is fully integrated into the State eFiling system.
When you are making a subsequent eFiling into an existing case for this jurisdiction your case should be available in the eFiling system and your case information will be automatically imported.
If the case is not found, please recheck your search criteria. If the system still does not return your case, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact the State eFiling system and jurisdiction to correct the issue.Last updated by Tom Schoolcraft on 2/23/2015