- Credit Cards Accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express
- Court is NOT integrated - existing case data will not be provided to you
- Court does not charge a recovery fee.
- Attachments are allowed as separate documents.
- Multiple lead documents per filing are allowed.
- Case Information Sheet does not have to be the lead document.
- Exhibits should be submitted as attachments to the lead document in the filing.
- Citation Requests, Copies and the like are under Court Services.
- The filer can request copies as an optional service to be attached to the citation.
- The addresses of the plaintiff is required. The address of the defendant is required.
- In preparing an Original Petition all parties should be listed.
- Proposed orders can be eFiled as an attachment.
- Motions should be filed as a lead document if it’s the only document being submitted.
- Exhibits should be filed as an attachment with an appropriate lead document.
- To request citations, etc. download the Request for Issuance form, complete it is and upload as a lead document. Order and pay for the services under Court Services.
Updated by Kenny Williams on 8/27/2014 as directed by April Mansfield