- Credit Cards Accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express
- Court is NOT integrated - existing case data will not be provided to you
- Court does not charge a recovery fee.
- Attachments are allowed as separate documents.
- Multiple lead documents per filing are allowed.
- Case Information Sheet does not have to be the lead document.
- Exhibits should be submitted as attachments to the lead document in the filing.
- Citation Requests, Copies and the like are under Court Services.
- The filer can request copies as an optional service to be attached to the citation.
- The addresses of the plaintiff is required. The address of the defendant is required.
- In preparing an Original Petition all parties should be listed.
- Proposed orders can be eFiled as an attachment.
- Motions should be filed as a lead document if it’s the only document being submitted.
- Exhibits should be filed as an attachment with an appropriate lead document.
- To request citations, etc. download the Request for Issuance form, complete it is and upload as a lead document. Order and pay for the services under Court Services.
Case Information Availability
This jurisdiction’s Case Management System, (CMS) is not fully integrated into the State eFiling system.
When you are making a subsequent eFiling into an existing case for this jurisdiction your case may or may not be available in the eFiling system.
· If your case is found the case information will be retrieved.
· If it is not found, be sure you have properly entered the jurisdiction and case number. If so, you can proceed with the filing. You will need to provide the required case information, i.e. case category, case type and required parties.
Updated by Kenny Williams on 8/27/2014 as directed by April Mansfield