- Credit Cards Accepted: Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. No American Express
- Court is integrated.
- Court is charging $2 cost recovery fee.
- Attachments should be submitted with a petition and not as separate documents.
- Multiple lead documents per filing are allowed.
- Case Information Sheet should be submitted as an attachment.
- Exhibits should be merged as one document with the petition.
- Citation Requests, Copies and the like are under Optional Services.
- The filer can request copies as an optional service to be attached to the citation.
- The addresses of the plaintiffs are required. The addresses of the defendants are required.
- In preparing an Original Petition all parties should be listed.
- All exhibits should be merged into a single document.
- Items not needing a file stamp (notices, etc) should have a cover letter as the lead document.
- Non indexed case filings are not accepted.
- Proposed Orders do not need a cover letter
- Motions should be filed as a lead document
- Exhibits should be merged into a single document.
Case Information Availability
This jurisdiction’s Case Management System, (CMS) is fully integrated into the State eFiling system.
When you are making a subsequent eFiling into an existing case for this jurisdiction your case should be available in the eFiling system and your case information will be automatically imported.
If the case is not found, please recheck your search criteria. If the system still does not return your case, please send an email to email@example.com. We will contact the State eFiling system and jurisdiction to correct the issue.Updated by Kenny Williams on 9/18/2015 as previously directed by Lisa Bell