- Credit Cards Accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Discover - No American Express
- Court is integrated - Case data will be provided for existing cases.
- Court is charging $2 cost recovery fee.
- Only Proposed Orders are allowed as Attachments any other document should be merged into lead document.
- Multiple filings in a submission are allowed.
- Case Information Sheet should be submitted as a lead document in a separate filing.
- All exhibits should be merged into a single document.
- Request citations and copies via cover letter.
- Order and pay for citations, copies, etc. under Court Services.
- You can request copies as an optional service to be attached to the citation. Select Copy Fees under Court Services.
- The addresses of the plaintiff are required. The addresses of the defendants are required.
- In preparing an Original Petition all parties should be listed.
- Motions should be filed as a lead document.
- Items not needing a file stamp (proposed orders, notices, etc) should have a cover letter as the lead document. For proposed orders, select Non-Signed Proposed Orders/Judgments as the Filing Code.
- Use a cover letter as the lead document to request citations, etc. Order and pay for citations, copies, etc. under Court Services.
- Exhibits need to be merged into one document with the lead document.
If attorney needs to provide service copies, they can:
- Multiple pleadings can be sent in one submission as long as they are into the same case number.
Updated: December 12th 2016
- Pay for service copies under additional court services
- Provide copies of "accepted" file-marked document in person or through a runner
- Pay for service copies in person at the Clerk's Office.