Many issues can be resolved by clearing your browser’s memory (also called “cache”). Old data saved in your browser's cache can cause a wide variety of performance problems when attempting to login and also during the eFiling process.
Below are instructions on how to do this in most popular browsers.
To clear your cache in Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, 9, 10, and 11:
- Select Tools, and select Internet Options.
- Under Browsing History, select Delete.
- Check the following: Temporary Internet Files, Cookies, History, and Password.
- Select Delete.
- Click OK to close Internet Options dialog box.
To clear your cache in Mozilla Firefox:
- Select History, and select Clear Recent History.
- For the Time range to clear: section, select Everything.
- Click on the drop-down for the Details menu and check the box Cache.
- Click Clear Now.
To clear your cache in Google Chrome:
- Click the Chrome menu button (three horizontal bars in the top right corner on the browser tool bar).
- Select Tools.
- Select Clear browsing data.
- In the dialog that appears, select Empty the cache and deselect other items.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select beginning of time to delete everything.
- Click Clear browsing data.
To clear your cache in Apple Safari:
- Select History
- Select Clear History
- Click Clear to close dialog box