(This is provided for information purposes only. Due to several reasons, the information provided may have changed or can be different in certain circumstances. Contact the court for clarification).
- Amex is NOT accepted.
- Court is integrated.
- Court is NOT charging $2 cost recovery fee.
- Attachments are NOT allowed.
- Multiple lead documents per filing are allowed.
- Case Information Sheet should be submitted as a separate filing.
- Exhibits should be submitted at the end of the lead document.
- Citation Requests, Copies and the like are under Optional Services.
- The filer can request copies as an optional service to be attached to the citation.
- The addresses of the plaintiff is required. The address of the defendant is required.
- In preparing an Original Petition all parties should be listed.
- All exhibits should be merged into a single document.
- Items not needing a file stamp (proposed orders, notices, etc) should have a cover letter as the lead document.
- Non indexed case filings are not accepted.
- Proposed orders should be filed as a lead document with a cover letter.
- Motions should be filed as a lead document with a cover letter.
- Exhibits should be filed (scanned) in at the end of the lead document.
This jurisdiction’s Case Management System, (CMS) is fully integrated into the State eFiling system.
When you are making a subsequent eFiling into an existing case for this jurisdiction your case should be available in the eFiling system and your case information will be automatically imported.
If the case is not found, please recheck your search criteria. If the system still does not return your case, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact the State eFiling system and jurisdiction to correct the issue.
Updated by Kenny Williams as directed by eFILETX.gov (Case Kennedy) on 3/20/2015