(This is provided for information purposes only. Due to several reasons, the information provided may have changed or can be different in certain circumstances. Contact the court for clarification).
- Amex is accepted.
- Court is integrated.
- Court is NOT charging $2 cost recovery fee.
- Attachments are allowed combined into single document
- Multiple lead documents per filing are allowed.
- Case Information Sheet should be submitted as a separate filing.
- Exhibits should be submitted as an attachment.
- Citation Requests, Copies and the like are under Optional Services.
- The filer can request copies as an optional service to be attached to the citation.
- The addresses of the plaintiff is not required. The address of the defendant is required, but only if service is requested.
- In preparing an Original Petition all parties should be listed.
- All exhibits should be uploaded separately, attached to the document that refers to them.
- Items not needing a file stamp (proposed orders, notices, etc) should have a cover letter as the lead document.
- Non indexed case filings are not accepted.
- Proposed orders should be filed as an attachment to an appropriate lead document.
- Motions should be filed as a lead document.
- Exhibits should be filed an attachment to an appropriate lead document.
Case Information Availability
This jurisdiction’s Case Management System, (CMS) is fully integrated into the State eFiling system.
When you are making a subsequent eFiling into an existing case for this jurisdiction your case should be available in the eFiling system and your case information will be automatically imported.
If the case is not found, please recheck your search criteria. If the system still does not return your case, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact the State eFiling system and jurisdiction to correct the issue.
Updated per Valerie Amason on 02/07/2017