- Amex is accepted.
- Court is integrated.
- Court is NOT charging $2 cost recovery fee.
- Attachments are not allowed.
- Multiple lead documents per filing are allowed.
- Case Information Sheet are mandatory and should be submitted as a lead document.
- Exhibits should be submitted as a lead document.
- Citation Requests, Copies and the like are under as a separate filing.
- The filer can request copies after an order has been signed by the judge.
- The addresses of the plaintiff is required. The address of the defendant is required.
- In preparing an Original Petition all parties should be listed.
- All exhibits should be into a single document.
- Items not needing a file stamp (proposed orders, notices, etc) should not have a cover letter as the lead document.
- Non indexed case filings are not accepted.
- Proposed orders should be filed as a lead document.
- Motions should be filed as a lead document.
- Exhibits should be filed as a lead document.
Case Information Availability
This jurisdiction’s Case Management System, (CMS) is fully integrated into the State eFiling system.
When you are making a subsequent eFiling into an existing case for this jurisdiction your case should be available in the eFiling system and your case information will be automatically imported.
If the case is not found, please recheck your search criteria. If the system still does not return your case, please send an email to email@example.com. We will contact the State eFiling system and jurisdiction to correct the issue.Updated by Kenny Williams as directed by Sarah Estrada on 4/21/2015