(This is provided for information purposes only. Due to several reasons, the information provided may have changed or can be different in certain circumstances. Contact the court for clarification).
- Amex is accepted.
- Court is integrated.
- Court is charging $2 cost recovery fee.
- Attachments are allowed combined into single document.
- Multiple lead documents per filing are allowed.
- Case Information Sheet should be submitted as an attachment.
- Exhibits should be submitted as an attachment.
- Citation Requests, Copies and the like are under Optional Services.
- The filer can request copies as an optional service to be attached to the citation.
- The addresses of the plaintiff is required. The address of the defendant is required.
- In preparing an Original Petition all parties should be listed.
- All exhibits should be uploaded separately or merged into a single document (filer's choice).
- Items not needing a file stamp (proposed orders, notices, etc) should have a cover letter as the lead document.
- Proposed orders should be filed as an attachment with a cover letter as the lead document.
- Motions should be filed as a lead document
- Exhibits should be filed as an attachment to an appropriate lead document.
This jurisdiction’s Case Management System, (CMS) is fully integrated into the State eFiling system.
When you are making a subsequent eFiling into an existing case for this jurisdiction your case should be available in the eFiling system.
· If your case is found the case information will be retrieved.
· If it is not found, be sure you have properly entered the jurisdiction and case number. If so, you can proceed with the filing. You will need to provide the required case information, i.e. case category, case type and required parties.Updated by Kenny Williams on 22 Sep 2015 verified with Amanda Greger