(This is provided for information purposes only. Due to several reasons, the information provided may have changed or can be different in certain circumstances. Contact the court for clarification).
- Amex is accepted.
- Court is integrated.
- Court is charging $2 cost recovery fee.
- Attachments are allowed combined into single document.
- Multiple lead documents per filing are allowed.
- Case Information Sheet should be submitted as an attachment.
- Exhibits should be submitted as an attachment.
- Citation Requests, Copies and the like are under Optional Services.
- The filer can request copies as an optional service to be attached to the citation.
- The addresses of the plaintiff is required. The address of the defendant is required.
- In preparing an Original Petition all parties should be listed.
- All exhibits should be merged into a single document.
- Items not needing a file stamp (proposed orders, notices, etc) should have a cover letter as the lead document.
- Non indexed case filings are accepted.
- Proposed orders should be filed as an attachment with a cover letter as the lead document.
- Motions should be filed as a lead document.
- Exhibits should be filed as a lead document.
Case Information Availability
Updated by Kenny Williams on 22 Sep 2015 with Francis Crain (all JPs are integrated per Francis)