- Amex is accepted.
- Court is NOT integrated.
- Court is NOT charging $2 cost recovery fee.
- Attachments are allowed as separate documents.
- Multiple lead documents per filing are allowed.
- Case Information Sheet should be submitted as an attachment.
- Exhibits should be submitted as an attachment.
- Citation Requests, Copies and the like are under Optional Services.
- The filer can request copies as an optional service to be attached to the citation.
- The addresses of the plaintiff is required. The address of the defendant is required.
- In preparing an Original Petition all parties or first plaintiff/first defendant (filer's choice) should be listed.
- All exhibits should be merged into a single document.
- Items not needing a file stamp (proposed orders, notices, etc) should have a cover letter as the lead document.
- Non indexed case filings are accepted.
- Proposed orders should be filed as an attachment with a cover letter as a lead document
- Motions should be filed as a lead document.
- Exhibits should be filed as an attachment to an appropriate lead document.
Case Information Availability
This jurisdiction’s Case Management System, (CMS) is not fully integrated into the State eFiling system.
When you are making a subsequent eFiling into an existing case for this jurisdiction your case may or may not be available in the eFiling system.
· If your case is found the case information will be retrieved.
· If it is not found, be sure you have properly entered the jurisdiction and case number. If so, you can proceed with the filing. You will need to provide the required case information, i.e. case category, case type and required parties.Updated by Kenny Williams on 29 April 2015. Information obtained from eFileTX website