(This is provided for information purposes only. Due to several reasons, the information provided may have changed or can be different in certain circumstances. Contact the court for clarification).
- Amex is accepted.
- Court is integrated.
- Court is charging $2 cost recovery fee.
- Attachments are allowed as separate documents.
- Multiple lead documents per filing are allowed.
- Case Information Sheet should be submitted as a separate filing.
- Exhibits should be submitted as one document (ie part of motion, etc).
- Citation Requests, Copies and the like are under Optional Services.
- If the Citation Request is required, it can be downloaded from www.co.ellis.tx.us under the District Clerk
- The filer can request copies as an optional service to be attached to the citation.
- The addresses of the plaintiff is required. The address of the defendant is required.
- In preparing an Original Petition all parties should be listed.
- Items not needing a file stamp (proposed orders, notices, etc) should have a cover letter as the lead document.
- Non indexed case filings are not accepted.
- Proposed orders should be filed as an attachment to an appropriate lead document.
- Motions should be filed as a lead document.
- Exhibits should submitted as one document (ie part of motion, etc).
Case Information Availability
Updated by Kenny Williams with Mary (Clerks office) on 17 Sep 2015.