(This is provided for information purposes only. Due to several reasons, the information provided may have changed or can be different in certain circumstances. Contact the court for clarification).
- Amex is accepted.
- Court is integrated.
- Court is charging $2 cost recovery fee.
- Attachments are NOT allowed.
- Multiple lead documents per filing are allowed.
- Case Information Sheet should be submitted as a Lead Document.
- Exhibits should be scanned behind Motions, so it is all one Lead Document. No exhibits are to be filed separately as Lead Documents or Attachments.
- Citation Requests, Copies and the like are under Optional Services.
- If the Citation Issuance and service is required, file a
letter requesting it. The letter must be a Lead Document.
- The filer can request copies as an optional service to be attached to the citation.
- The addresses of the plaintiff and defendant are required.
- In preparing an Original Petition all parties should be listed.
Items not needing a file stamp (Proposed Orders) must also be submitted as Lead Documents and do NOT need a cover letter.
Motions should be filed as Lead Documents.
Any Exhibits must be scanned directly behind the Motion. Exhibits should not be filed as separate Lead Documents or Attachments.
If your client is already listed as a party, do not add them a second time.
Case Information Availability
This jurisdiction’s Case Management System, (CMS) is fully integrated into the State eFiling system.
When you are making a subsequent eFiling into an existing case for this jurisdiction your case should be available in the eFiling system and your case information will be automatically imported.
If the case is not found, please recheck your search criteria. If the system still does not return your case, please send an email to email@example.com. We will contact the State eFiling system and jurisdiction to correct the issue.
Updated by Kenny Williams on 29 April 2015 – Information obtained from eFileTX website