- Amex is accepted.
- Court is NOT integrated.
- Court is charging $2 cost recovery fee.
- Attachments are allowed as separate documents.
- Multiple lead documents per filing are not allowed.
- Case Information Sheet should be submitted as an attachment.
- Exhibits should be submitted as an attachment.
- Citation Requests, Copies and the like are under Filing Codes as a separate filing.
- The filer cannot request copies as an optional service to be attached to the citation.
- The addresses of the plaintiff is not required. The address of the defendant is not required.
- In preparing an Original Petition first plaintiff/first defendant should be listed.
- All exhibits should be uploaded separately.
- Items not needing a file stamp (proposed orders, notices, etc) should have a cover letter as the lead document.
- Non indexed case filings are not accepted.
- Proposed orders should be filed as an attachment with the cover letter as a lead document.
- Motions should be filed as a lead document
- Exhibits should be filed as attachments to an appropriate lead document.
Case Information Availability
This jurisdiction’s Case Management System, (CMS) is not fully integrated into the State eFiling system.
When you are making a subsequent eFiling into an existing case for this jurisdiction your case may or may not be available in the eFiling system.
· If your case is found the case information will be retrieved.
· If it is not found, be sure you have properly entered the jurisdiction and case number. If so, you can proceed with the filing. You will need to provide the required case information, i.e. case category, case type and required parties.Updated by Kenny Williams on 4/30/2015. Information obtained from eFileTX website