- Amex is accepted.
- Court is integrated.
- Court is NOT charging $2 cost recovery fee.
- Attachments are allowed combined into single document.
- Multiple lead documents per filing are allowed.
- Case Information Sheet should be submitted as an attachment.
- Exhibits should be submitted as an attachment.
- Citation Requests, Copies and the like are under Optional Services.
- If the Citation Request is required, it can be in the form of a request letter (no specific form).
- The filer can request copies as an optional service to be attached to the citation. Mandatory
- The addresses of the plaintiff is required. The address of the defendant is required. Only if service is requested.
- In preparing an Original Petition all parties should be listed.
- All exhibits should be merged into a single document.
- Items not needing a file stamp (proposed orders, notices, etc) should not have a cover letter as the lead document unless there is a need to communicate additional information.
- Non indexed case filings are accepted.
- Proposed orders should be filed with a cover letter. It will receive a file stamp once signed and filed by the judge.
- Motions should be filed like any other pleading
- Exhibits should be filed attached to the lead document
Case Information Availability
This jurisdiction’s Case Management System, (CMS) is fully integrated into the State eFiling system.
When you are making a subsequent eFiling into an existing case for this jurisdiction your case should be available in the eFiling system and your case information will be automatically imported.
If the case is not found, please recheck your search criteria. If the system still does not return your case, please send an email to email@example.com. We will contact the State eFiling system and jurisdiction to correct the issue.Updated by Kenny Williams on 4/30/2015. Information obtained from eFileTX website.